Menu subject to change without notice.
(If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Mon., July 8 – Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, Antigua blend vegetables, fresh baked roll, lemon cake.
- Tues., July 9 – Sweet ‘n sour chicken over rice, Oriental blend vegetables, fortune cookie, brownie.
- Wed., July 10 – Polish sausage simmered in Kraut, scalloped potatoes, homestyle biscuit, cherry chip cake.
- Thurs., July 11 – Pulled pork sandwich, baked potato, coleslaw, pumpkin cheesecake.
- Friday, July 12 – Chicken Alfredo, broccoli, garlic bread, strawberry trifle.
Lunch served daily 11 a.m. – Noon; Call for Info: 683-5712
Suggested contribution – $3.50; Guests under 60 – $6.00
Monday Night Music Monday, July 8 at 6 p.m.
TOPS Tuesday, July 9, 2 p.m.
Grace Foot Clinic Thursday, July 11 by Appointment
Pitch played daily
Pitch Tournament – Tuesdays
Pool Tournament – Wed. @ Noon
Dominoes – Thurs./Friday
Pinochle – Monday & Thursdays
Bingo – 1st & 3rd Fridays @ Noon, sponsored by Season’s Hospice
Games begin around Noon.
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 683-5712
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
- Tuesday, July 9: Douglas County to Ozark.
- Friday, July 12: Western Douglas County to Ava; Ava in Town.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.