Skip to content

Having Trouble With Dropped Calls?

Disclaimer: The following bit of information has nothing to do with your telephone bill or charges to your account. It is only in regard to problems you may be having with cellular telephone service in regard to dropped or missed calls. It is also not meant to reflect on the operation of any telephone company, other than to help area residents get the services they are paying for. It has been brought to our attention that many Verizon customers are having problems with their service. One customer who relies on his telephone in the daily operation of his business said he was told by a company representative that they had not received an adequate number of complaints from this area to justify immediate action. So, if you are a Verizon customer and are having problems with your service, and would like to file a report with the company, you may do so by calling *611 on your cell phone. This number is only for Verizon customers to give notice or file a complaint about poor service in the Ava area.