Learn more about deer and turkey hunting in Missouri at huntfish.mdc.mo.gov.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – The Missouri Conservation Commission approved recommendations by the Missouri Department of Conservation (MDC) at the Commission’s Dec. 13 meeting for upcoming turkey-hunting and deer-hunting season dates.
2020 Spring and Fall Turkey Hunting Dates
- Spring Youth Portion: April 4 and 5;
- Regular Spring Turkey Season: April 20 through May 10;
- Fall Firearms Turkey Season: Oct. 1 – 31.
2020 – 2021 Archery Deer and Turkey Huntings Dates
- Sept. 15 through Nov. 13 and
- Nov. 25 through Jan. 15, 2021
2020 – 2021 Firearms Deer Hunting Dates
- Firearms Deer Early Youth Portion: Oct. 31 – Nov. 1;
- Firearms Deer November Portion: Nov. 14 – 24;
- Firearms Deer Late Youth Portion: Nov. 27 – 29;
- Firearms Deer Antlerless Portion: Dec. 4 – 6;
- Firearms Deer Alternative Methods Portion: Dec. 26 – Jan. 5, 2021.
Details on hunting regulations, harvest limits, allowed methods, required permits, and other related information will be available in MDC’s “2020 Spring Turkey Hunting Regulations and Information” and MDC’s “2020 Fall Deer & Turkey Hunting Regulations and Information” booklets. Both will be available where permits are sold prior to the related seasons.
Learn more about turkey hunting in Missouri at huntfish.mdc.mo.gov/hunting-trapping/species/turkey
Learn more about deer hunting in Missouri at huntfish.mdc.mo.gov/hunting-trapping/species/deer
Buy Missouri hunting permits from numerous vendors around the state, online at mdc.mo.gov/buypermits, or through MDC’s free mobile apps, MO Hunting and MO Fishing, available for download through Google Play for Android devices or the App Store for Apple devices.