Menu subject to change without notice. (If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Monday, Dec. 16 – Baked Ham, Baked Potato, Seasoned Green Beans, Roll, Cherry Cheesecake.
- Tuesday, Dec. 17 –Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Country Blend Vegetables, Roll, Jello/Fruit.
- Wednesday, Dec. 18 – Grilled Chicken on a Bun, Roasted Potatoes, Fresh Tossed Salad, Turtle Brownie.
- Thursday, Dec. 19 – Salisbury Steak over Mashed Potatoes, Normandy Vegetables, Fresh Baked Roll, Chocolate Cake.
- Friday, Dec. 20 – Ham and Beans, Spinach, Cornbread, Fresh Baked Cookies.
Lunch served daily 11 a.m. – Noon
Call for Info: 683-5712
Suggested contribution – $3.50, Guests under 60 – $6.00
6:00 p.m. – Monday Night Music
Noon – Pitch Tournament
2:00 p.m. – TOPS
Noon – Pinochle
By appointment – Grace Foot Clinic
NOTICE: If Ava schools areclosed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.
For information or to schedule a ride, call 1-800-770-6287
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
- Friday, December 13: Western Douglas County to Ava: Ava in town
- Wednesday, December 18: Eastern Douglas to Ava: Ava in town
- Friday, December 20: Western Douglas County to Ava: Ava in town