Menu subject to change without notice. (If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Monday, Nov. 4 – Oven fried chicken, scalloped potatoes, country blend vegetables, roll, ice cream sundae.
- Tuesday, Nov. 5 – Ground beef nachos, tossed green salad, Mexican corn, fresh baked cookie.
- Wednesday, Nov. 6 – Polish sausage & sauerkraut, roasted potatoes, cornbread, fruit cobbler.
- Thursday, Nov. 7 – Beef stew, fresh salad, home-style biscuit, banana pudding with bananas and wafers.
- Friday, Nov. 8 – Chicken cordon blue, savory rice, stewed tomatoes, wheat bread, spiced applesauce cake.
Lunch served daily 11 a.m. – Noon
Call for Info: 683-5712
Suggested contribution – $3.50
Guests under 60 – $6.00
Blood Pressure Clinic
Monday, Nov. 4 at 9:00 a.m.
Walk with Ease
Mon. & Wed., Nov. 4 & 6 at 9 a.m.
Monday Night Music
Monday, November 4 at 6 p.m.
Tuesday, November 5 at 10 a.m.
Tuesday, November 5 at 2 p.m.
Ava Senior Center Board Meeting
Thursday, Nov. 7 at 12 p.m.
Grace Foot Clinic
Thursday, Nov. 7 by appointment
Pitch played daily
Pitch Tournament Tuesday
Pool Tournament Wednesday
Dominoes – Thurs./Friday
Pinochle – Thursday
Games begin around Noon.
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 800-770-6287
Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
- Friday, November 1: Eastern Douglas County to Ava; Ava in town.
- Monday, November 4: Douglas County to Springfield.
- Wednesday, November 6: Eastern Douglas County to Ava; Ava in Town.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.