Menu subject to change without notice.
(If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Mon., Sept. 23 – Slow roasted beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, roll, strawberry shortcake.
- Tues., Sept. 24 – Grilled chicken on a bun, baked potato, broccoli and cheese, brownie.
- Wed., Sept. 25 – Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, old fashioned gravy, country vegetables, roll, ice box dessert.
- Thurs., Sept. 26 – Beef and noodles, Antigua blend vegetables, biscuit, cherry crisp.
- Friday, Sept. 27 – Ham and beans, cornbread, spinach, chocolate cake.
Lunch served daily 11 a.m. – Noon. – Call for Info: 683-5712
Suggested contribution – $3.50. Guests under 60 – $6.00
Monday Night Music
Monday, Sept. 23rd at 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 10 a.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 24 at 2 p.m.
Pitch played daily
Pitch Tournament Tuesday
Dominoes – Thurs./Friday
Pinochle – Thursday
Pool Tournament Wednesday
Games begin around Noon.
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 800-770-6287
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
Friday, September 20: Western Douglas County to Ava; Ava in town.
Tuesday, September 24: Eastern Douglas County to Ava; Ava in Town.
Friday, September 27: Western Douglas County to Ava; Ava in town.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.