Menu subject to change without notice.
(If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Mon., Sept. 2 – Closed for Labor Day.
- Tues., Sept. 3 – CLOSED.
- Wed., Sept. 4 – Salisbury steak over rice, country vegetables, roll, apple cobbler.
- Thurs., Sept. 5 – Biscuit & gravy, sausage, oven fried potatoes, ambrosia..
- Friday, Sept. 6 – Ham, sweet potato, broccoli, roll, banana pudding.
Lunch served daily 11 a.m. – Noon
Call for Info: 683-5712
Suggested contribution – $3.50. Guests under 60 – $6.00
Thursday & Friday, Sept. 5-6 at 8 a.m..
Ava Senior Center Board Meeting
Thursday, Sept. 5 at Noon..
Pitch played daily
CLOSED TUESDAY, Sept 3
Dominoes – Thurs./Friday
Pinochle – Thursday
Games begin around Noon.
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 800-770-6287
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
- Monday, Sept 2: Douglas County to Springfield.
- Wednesday, Sept. 4: Eastern Douglas County to Ava; Ava in town.
- Friday, Sept. 6: Eastern Douglas County to Ava; Ava in town.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.