• Nighttime lane closings on Route 65 for shoulder paving/barrier wall construction in median
• Paving shoulders and building median barrier wall in Route 65 median between a point south of Evans Road and Christian County Route CC/J
• Building approach pavement and other work on widened portion of southbound Route 65 Farmers Branch bridge
• Nighttime lane closings on Route 65 between Evans Road and Christian County Routes CC/J. Work hours: 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Equipment moving in and out of work areas, especially during nighttime hours
• Southbound Route 65 traffic shifted to right at Farmers Branch. Two lanes remain open across bridge.
• Southbound Route 65 speed limit reduced to 55 mph
Prime contractor is Millstone Weber, LLC of St. Charles, Mo.
The estimated total project cost is $10.2 million.
The project is scheduled for completion in late September 2019.