Menu subject to change without notice.
(If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Mon., June 3 – Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, Antigua blend vegetables, fresh baked roll, cherry crisp.
- Tues., June 4 – Pork roast, oven roasted potatoes, seasoned green beans, garlic biscuit, peach cobbler.
- Wed., June 5 – Oven fried chicken, scalloped potatoes, Country blend vegetables, island sweet roll, chocolate cake.
- Thurs., June 6 – Taco salad, Spanish rice, peanut butter bar.
- Friday, June 7 – Polish sausage simmered in sauerkraut, confetti rice, cornbread, strawberry shortcake.
Lunch served daily 11 a.m. – Noon / Call for Info: 683-5712 / Suggested contribution – $3.50 / Guests under 60 – $6.00
Book Club Monday, June 3 at 10 a.m.
Eat Smart – Live Active Monday, June 3 at 10 a.m.
Presented by University Extension
Monday Night Music Monday, June 3 at 6 p.m.
TOPS Tuesday, June 4, 2 p.m.
Exercise Group Wednesday, June 5, 10 a.m.
Karoke Wednesday, June 5, 11:30 a.m.
Grace Foot Clinic Thursday, June 6 by appt.
Pitch played daily
Pitch Tournament – Tuesdays
Dominoes – Thurs./Friday
Pinochle – Monday & Thursdays
Bingo – Friday, June 7th at Noon, Sponsored by Season’s Hospice
Games begin around Noon.
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 683-5712
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
Monday, June 3rd: Douglas County to Springfield.
Wednesday, June 5th: Eastern Douglas County to Ava; Ava in Town.
Friday, June 7th: Eastern Douglas County to Ava; Ava in Town.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.