Menu subject to change without notice.
(If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Mon. March 25 – Chicken Cordon Bleu, rice, Italian blend vegetables, apple cobbler.
- Tues. March 26 – Beef stew, fresh tossed salad, home-style biscuit, strawberry ice cream.
- Wed. March 27 – Hot ham and cheese, cream of broccoli and cheese, tomatoes and cucumbers, chocolate cake.
- Thurs. March 28 – Biscuits and gravy, cheese omelet, sausage, tomato juice, fresh fruit.
- Friday, March 29 – Roast pork, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, fruit crisp.
Lunch served daily 11 a.m. – Noon
Call for Info: 683-5712
Suggested contribution – $3.50
Guests under 60 – $6.00
A Matter of Balance
Monday, March 25th, 9 a.m.
Monday, March 25th, 6 p.m.
Tuesday, March 26th by Appointment
Tuesday, March 26th, 2 p.m.
Pitch played daily
Pitch tournament – Tuesdays
Dominoes – Thurs./Friday
Monday & Thursdays
Bingo, Every Other Friday (3/29)
Sponsored by Seasons Hospice
Games begin around Noon.
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 683-5712
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
Friday, March 22: Douglas County to Ava; Ava in Town.
Please note: OATS Meeting
Tuesday, March 26, 10 a.m.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are
closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.