Between 22nd and 32nd Street
OZARK – Area residents and Route 14 drivers are invited to learn more about a project to widen Route 14 between 22nd and 32nd Streets in Ozark in 2020 at an October 18 public meeting, the Missouri Department of Transportation said.
The public meeting is scheduled for 4:30 – 6 p.m. on Thursday, October 18, at the Ozark Community Center, 1530 W. Jackson Street. The meeting will be come-and-go with no formal presentation planned. Those who attend can come at any time between 4:30 and 6 p.m.
Anyone unable to attend the in-person meeting can view the same exhibits and give their suggestions at an online public meeting at www.modot.org/southwest.
Project details are:
- Widen Route 14 to four lanes between 22nd Street and 32nd Street at the west edge of Ozark
- Add concrete median in areas
- Add new storm drains along with curb and gutter along the north side of Route 14 between 22nd Street and 25th Street and four-foot shoulders between 25th Street and 32nd Street
- Add four-foot shoulders on the south side of Route 14 between 22nd Street and 32nd Street
- The project is scheduled for construction in 2020.