Ava Senior Center
Menu subject to change without notice.
(If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Monday, Oct. 8 – Oven fried pork chop, grandma’s stuffing, pork gravy, seasoned green beans, strawberry sundaes.
- Tuesday, Oct. 9 – Baked ham, sweet potatoes, Antigua vegetables, pumpkin cake
- Wednesday, Oct. 10 – Beef & noodles, hominy, fresh garden salad, lemon cake.
- Thursday, Oct. 11 – Juicy cheeseburger, savory potatoes, Rachel’s coleslaw, rootbeer floats.
- Friday, Oct. 12 – Oven fried chicken, baked potatoes, creamed peas, Mom’s chocolate pie.
- Lunch served daily at 11:15 a.m.
Call for menu: 683-5712
Suggested contribution – $3.50
Guests under 60 – $6.00
Now with billiards!
Pitch played daily
Pitch tournament – Tuesdays
Monday & Thursdays
Bingo every other Friday (10/5)
Games begin around noon.
* * *
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 683-5712
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
Friday, Oct. 5: East Douglas Co. to Ava; Ava in town.
Wednesday, Oct. 10: East Douglas Co. to Ava & Ava in town.
Friday, Oct. 12th: West Douglas Co. to Ava & Ava in town.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are
closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.