Ava Senior Center LUNCH MENU & OATS Bus
Menu subject to change without notice.
(If you receive homebound meals please call if you will not be home when volunteers deliver)
- Monday, Sept. 17th: Cashew chicken, rice, egg roll, Oriental veg., cheesecake.
- Tuesday, Sept. 18th: Polish sausage, sauerkraut, roasted potatoes, cornbread, chocolate pie.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19th: Beef & noodles, carrots, salad, cottage cheese, cookie.
- Thursday, Sept. 20th: Chicken patty, broccoli & rice casserole, salad, strawberry shortcake.
- Friday Sept. 21st: Beef stew, biscuit, salad, banana pudding w/wafers.
Lunch served daily at 11:15 a.m.
Suggested contribution – $3.50
Guests under 60 – $6.00
Pitch played daily
Pitch tournament – Tuesdays
Monday & Thursdays
Bingo every other Friday (9/21)
Games begin around noon.
* * *
OATS Bus Schedule
For information or to schedule a ride, call 683-5712
*Anyone – of any age – is eligible to ride the OATS Bus
Friday, Sept. 14: West Douglas Co. to Ava; Ava in town.
Tuesday, Sept. 18: East Douglas Co. to Ava; Ava in town.
Wednesday, Sept. 19: East Douglas Co. to Ava; Ava in town.
Friday, Sept. 21: West Douglas Co. to Ava; Ava in town.
NOTICE: If Ava schools are
closed for inclement weather the center will also be closed.